Saturday 7 April 2007

Happy Easter!

Phew! That was a ridiculously busy week, but I seem to have got through it relatively unscathed. Thanks for your patience, you lovely blog-reader, you.

I've spent most of this week either working, or falling asleep on my sofa (instead of helping my wife look after our daughter - sorry, sorry, sorry...), so don't even have a lot to say today. Other than, Happy Easter!

While you're consuming your own weight in chocolate, you might want to spare a thought for what Easter really commemorates. Interested folks can go here.

Oh, and one other thing. From mid-May, you might be interested to know that if you are a listener to my Saturday Breakfast show on Premier, (if you are, you are extremely wise and lovely, if not a charlatan and a fool) I shall be embarking on an entirely new challenge, that will at least mean I'll be working Monday to Friday like a normal person.

And we start on DAB in London on Monday. Hurrah!

Right, I'm off to find a creme egg...

No comments: