Wednesday 6 June 2007

Why Does TV Have To Be So Good?

I have a problem. Even, an addiction, if you will.

My wife is hearing this. I can hear her agreement from here.

There is just so much good TV on at the moment. My schedule runs thus.

Tues: The F Word. Bad language, but culinary genius.
Weds: The Apprentice, obviously (followed by the obligatory spin-off on BBC2)
Thurs: Now, here we have a problem. The excellent House clashes with the also marvellous Hustle. So it's the former for me, while taping the latter.
Fri: My day off. Gillian watches Ugly Betty. I read something
Sat: Doctor Who, clearly
Sun: Doctor Who repeat on BBC3 (with commentary)
Mon: Usually watch Hustle taped from previous Thursday.

And then we go round again.

Damn you, television. I want my life back!

No comments: