Thursday 10 May 2007

Apologies...

I'm sorry.

I feel like I've let you down. In fact, worse than that - I've let myself down.

I know I haven't been blogging much lately, and I don't want you to think it's because I don't love you. Because I do. I really and truly do.

Please know that there's no-one else. I haven't been seeing another blog. It's not you. It's me.

The truth is, I've been horrendously busy over the last few days.

To demonstrate, here's how my diary looked yesterday.

9.30 Meeting
10.30 Meeting
11.30 Meeting
12.00 Meeting
2.00 Meeting
2.45 Meeting
4.00 Toilet Break
4.05 Meeting

That's no exaggeration. And, without being too graphic about it, I really was holding on until 4pm.

I realise that I need to spend more time with you, and I'm sorry. Forgive me. Please accept these chocolates and flowers as a token of my love.

Thank you, sweeties.

No comments: