Friday 9 March 2007

Let's Get Digital! Digital!

Followers of my life and work (yes, both of you) will be aware that you will find me on Premier Christian Radio.

Well, I have some news!

From Easter, you will be able to get Premier in lovely digital sound, via DAB, in London.

I have a DAB radio, and am exceeding pleased with it. So if you're in London, and haven't got one, then get one. Now. Go on.

Though I should point out that some areas may have trouble receiving because that's DAB for you. We'll have a postcode checker on the website in the next few weeks.

Lovely.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

GBug said...

You can, of course, get other stations as well on Digital Radio. Like BBC 6 Music. Now I wouldn't want to be pulling you away from Premier... but everyone needs a break sometimes right?