Friday 16 March 2007

The Verdict's In!

I'm hoping to be able to draw a line under the whole series of Reggae Reggae Sauce episodes today, by announcing that last night, I did indeed try the mighty condiment.

I'm very pleased to announce that it proved to be an extremely favourable accompaniment to my chips - the tang of brown sauce, with the excitement of barbeque sauce and the versatility of ketchup. Lovely.

I am now faced with another problem. I've got a great big bottle of it to get through before Wednesday ("once opened, refrigerate and use within five days"), so I'd better have a Reggae Reggae Weekend. Over to the Reggae Reggae blog for me, then

So, there you are. That closes the blogging chapter on condiments. Perhaps next week something equally fascinating will find it's way onto these pages. Toilet roll, perhaps, or ice cube trays.

Good weekend, one and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're with you Dave. Send us some images of your dishes, or share your experiences of your RRW/E.

If it helps, we're on day 7 with no obvious ill effects*.

Yours always,
The Reggae Reggae Blog team

* not endorsed, recommended or supported by the makers of Reggae Reggae Sauce. Probably not a good idea, either.