Tuesday 13 February 2007

By The Power of Grayskull...

I have, this morning, been directed to one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

The internet brings us a myriad of useful information, entertainment, and a fair amount of nonsense too. This fair site fitting into the last category, I should think. One of the most popular web phenomenons is, of course, myspace - where all corners of the world come together via their computer.

A friend and a colleague today directed me here. Apparently, myspace is also available in Eternia.

All chaps of my age will recall the 80s hit of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. The evil nemesis in said cartoon series (which was, by the way, only produced to market the merchandise. I had it all) was Skeletor. It seems he's fallen on hard times and contributes his weekly, hilarious, musings to the online community.

The first video blog is, in my opinion, not the best. But they get better, and funnier, very quickly.

I'm aware that some browsers of my ramblings may be sensitive to some, erm, adult language, in which case give it a wide berth. But if you're willing to put up with such things, and particularly if you were a fan of the aforementioned cartoon, you must go here immediately.

When I was little, I really wanted a Snake Mountain. This was where Skeletor lived, and the toy of it had a voice changer in it, which excited me perhaps a little more than was healthy. Anyway, I never got one.

If only I had, the extra revenue may have just prevented an arch-villain's life becoming a little sad...

No comments: