Thursday 22 February 2007

The Colonel's Calling...

Those of you who know me well will be aware that, during my student days, I did something terrible. Awful. Something I find it very difficult to come to terms with even now, nearly ten years on.

I worked in fast food.

I know, I know. If you are just a happy browser coming across this, I wouldn't blame you if you never pointed your mouse in direction again, but it's true. For nearly three years, I worked for a popular high street fried chicken outlet. Originating in Kentucky.

It's not that I have any problem whatsoever with people who work in fast food. Please don't be offended if that is your current situation. But no-one can say they enjoy it, can they?

This long meandering post is merely build up for hoping that you'll point the little white arrow here to see exactly what the aforementioned poultry purveyors are up to these days.

By taking such an extreme course of action, they're demonstrating that they must really be desperate.

I mean, fish for goodness sake...

No comments: