Thursday 1 February 2007

Discover...

One of the things I hope you will note from my excessive, and often entirely pointless ramblings, is that I'm a bit of a music fan. I pride myself on being able to name pretty much any song from the late 80s/early 90s just from hearing the first 3 seconds of it.

Don't try it at home. I've been carefully trained.

My tube journeys to work are not complete without my trusty iPod (Nano, White, 4GB should you care). I almost always have it on shuffle. I like surprises.

One of the more recent additions to my in-transit entertainment has been the James Morrison album, Undiscovered. The man is a genius of music and lyric. Simple, intelligent songs, great melodies, fabulous voice. Go and buy it now. Go on, now. I'll wait for you.

Thanks. Enjoy.

No comments: